The bolt-grip fastener remover is designed to work with multiple drive options including ratchets, impact wrenches, flat wrenches, and locking pliers. It has a unique reverse spiral flute design that securely grips and removes stubborn nuts and bolts. In addition to this 5-piece base set, there is a 5-piece expansion set available to address a complete range of fastener sizes. In addition, the pieces in the expansion set can be conveniently housed in the base set case.
- For easy removal of rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolts
- Set will remove sizes: 3/8-in and 10-mm, 7/16-in and 11-mm, 1/2-in and 13-mm, 9/16-in and 14-mm, 5/8-in and 16-mm
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- 3/8-In square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets
- Hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets, or locking pliers
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- Plastic carry case included
There are no reviews yet.