IRWIN Marathon’s 6-1/2-inch 18-tooth carbide circular saw blade is designed for a longer life and cleaner cuts. It uses construction-grade carbide teeth for greater durability. Every other tooth is thinner so that you can get the job done faster. The blade’s heat vent and expansion slot design also contribute to straighter cuts. This circular saw blade is designed for use on composite decking, plywood, and wood. The blade is compatible with most handheld circular saws and has a reinforced shoulder that lets you cut easily through the material. It also has a fully hardened plate that lets you make more accurate cuts. Shop this product and other IRWIN Marathon blades at Lowes.com today.
- Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts
- Heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts
- Construction-grade carbide teeth for long life
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
- Fully hardened plate runs truer, longer
There are no reviews yet.