The Irwin Tools Multi Material Drill Bit 1/4-in is designed to drill into a variety of materials. These bits will drill in brick, block, tile, metal, wood plastic and marble. The brazed carbide tip has a unique diamond ground 4-face design for excellent centered starts with little walking and best hole quality. The special grind angle creates sharper tip edges for fast starts in tough materials and the double ground flute ensures fast and efficient removal of the drilling dust and prevents clogging. The multi-material bit features a special duo tone surface finish that reduces friction and resistance, therefore increasing bit life and drill battery life.
- Carbide tip has a unique diamond-ground, 4-facet design with sharper cutting edges for centered starts
- Carbide tip ensures no walking, fast drilling and excellent hole quality in a variety of materials
- Unique duotone finish reduces resistance and increases heat dissipation for longer bit life and extended battery life in cordless drills
- Double-milled flute ensures fast, efficient removal of drilling dust and debris to increase speed and prevent clogging
- Compatible with all standard 1/2-in chuck drills
- Recommended for use with cordless drills
There are no reviews yet.