IRWIN VISE-GRIP Straight Jaw Locking Pliers are ideal for gripping flat, square and hex surfaces with hardened teeth. They feature a hex key adjusting screw to vary pressure and draw materials closer together. With the classic guarded trigger, these durable, heat-treated alloy steel pliers offer a controlled release with just a touch.
- Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat, square, or hex work
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
There are no reviews yet.