No matter what drilling project you face, IRWIN makes a drill bit to do the job better. Whether the job requires quick, clean holes or precise finish work, there’s an IRWIN bit for it. Our mark of quality is stamped on the shank of our full range of bits for every application and every need.
- Single-fluted cutting edge for greater control and rounder holes
- Ideal for drilling holes in thin materials such as mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, Plexiglas, wood and laminates
- 3-flatted shank won’t slip in chuck
- Speed point tip for fast starting
- Laser marked sizes won’t wear off with use
- Unibit #3 is engineered with M35 cobalt steel for maximum life when drilling in tough steel
- Unibit #3 cobalt contains a 3/8-in hex shank and contains 9 hole sizes- 1/4-in-3/4-in (1/16-in steps)
- Unibit #1 contains a 1/4-in hex shank and will drill 13 hole sizes- 1/8-in-1/2-in (1/32-in steps)
- Unibit #4 contains a 3/8-in hex shank and will drill 12 hole sizes- 3/16-7/8-in (1/16-in steps)
There are no reviews yet.