IRWIN Unibit® Step Drill Bits are ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel or sheet metal. The 3 piece set includes 2 of the most common IRWIN Unibit Step Drill Bits along with the new double-flute design #4 Unibit that offers 2X FASTER DRILLING.
- DRILL THROUGH A VARIETY OF MATERIALS Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
- VERSATILE DESIGN FOR PRECISE HOLES For drilling holes from 1/8-in to 7/8-in in diameter (3.2mm to 22.2mm). #1 has 13 steps 1/8-in to 1/2-in (3.2mm to 12.7mm) #4 has 12 steps 3/16-in to 7/8-in (4.7mm to 22.2mm)
- SET INCLUDES One #1 single-flute step drill bit, one #4 single-flute step drill bit, one #4 double-flute step drill bit
- REDUCED SLIPPING Shank design helps to prevents slipping in drill chuck
- FASTER DRILLING #4 double-flute IRWIN Unibit only versus #4 single-flute IRWIN Unibit, average of first 10 holes in 1008 Steel
There are no reviews yet.