IRWIN Double-Flute Unibit® #4 Step Drill Bits are ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel or sheet metal and offer 2X FASTER DRILLING versus a single-flute design. The dual-flute cutting edges helps to deliver clean holes and 12 defined steps allow for quick drilling of holes from 3/16-in to 7/8-in in diameter.
- 2X FASTER DRILLING SpeedPoint tip for fast starts
- DRILL THROUGH A VARIETY OF MATERIALS Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
- VERSATILE DESIGN FOR PRECISE HOLES 12 defined steps allow for quick drilling of holes from 3/16-in to 7/8-in (4.8mm to 22.2mm)
- IMPACT PERFORMANCE SERIES Designed for use with an impact or standard drill
- Steps 3/16-in (4.8mm), 1/4-in (6.4mm), 5/16-in (7.9mm), 3/8-in (9.5mm), 7/16-in (11.1mm), 1/2-in (12.7mm), 9/16-in (14.3mm), 5/8-in (15.9mm), 11/16-in (17.5mm), 3/4-in (19.1mm), 13/16-in (20.6mm), and 7/8-in (22.2mm)
- 2X FASTER DRILLING Average of first 10 holes versus. single-flute IRWIN Unibit #4 10234 in 1008 Steel
There are no reviews yet.