IRWIN Double-Flute Unibit® #9 Step Drill Bits are ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel or sheet metal and offer 2X FASTER DRILLING versus a single-flute design. The dual-flute cutting edges helps to deliver clean holes and 12 defined steps allow for quick drilling of holes 7/8-in and 1-1/8-in in diameter.
- 2X FASTER DRILLING SpeedPoint tip for fast starts
- DRILL THROUGH A VARIETY OF MATERIALS Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
- 2 Defined and marked steps allows for quick drilling of 7/8-in and 1-1/8-in in diameter (22mm to 29mm)
- REDUCED SLIPPING 3 flat hex shank design helps to prevent slipping in drill chuck
- 2X FASTER DRILLING Average of first 10 holes vs. single-flute IRWIN Unibit #9 10239 in 1008 Steel
There are no reviews yet.