Constructed of M-35, 5% cobalt, high speed steel for super abrasive resistance and faster cutting than M2 in tough metals, the IRWIN Cobalt Metal Index Drill Bit Set features 135Ð split point tips that start on contact and cut with less force. Reduced shanks above 3/8-in allow you to use the larger drill bits in a standard 3/8-in chuck. The included case has removable cartridges to carry bits from case to work site safely.
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Cobalt steel extends cutting edge life and maintains cutting life after resharpening
- Extra hard drill for greater wear
- 135° Split point tip starts on contact, cuts with less force
- Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped
- Tap and Drill selection chart for convenient reference
- Automatic indexing for easy bit access and identification
- Removable cartridges: easy to carry bits from case to work site
- Sizes include 1/16-in to 1/2-in, in 1/64-in increments
There are no reviews yet.