The 1-100 auger bit set has a solid center design that provides extra rigidity when boring. Wide lands help to keep the bit straight. The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips to the inside of the bit.
- Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications
- Full-length heat treated bit strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- All bits have a 4-1/2 In. twist length and a 7-1/2 In. overall length
- Coarse screw point provides fast boring in hard and soft woods
- Single-spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole for a smoother finish
- Coarse screw point provides fast drilling in hard and soft woods
- Full-length heat-treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications, and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
There are no reviews yet.