IRWIN Marples Wood Drilling Forstner bits are constructed of tough carbon steel to stay sharp and produce precise pocket holes and flat-bottomed (blind) holes. The ultra-sharp cutting edges feature optimized angles to cut more quickly and accurately through hard and soft woods than traditional forstner bits. With a reduced shank, these bits fit 3/8-in and larger drills and drill presses, these wood drill bits are ideal for fine woodworking, cabinet-making and more. Set includes 1/4-in (6.3mm), 3/8-in (9.5mm), 1/2-in (12.7mm), 5/8-in (15.8mm), 3/4-in (19.0mm), 7/8-in (22.2mm), 1-in (25.4mm), 1-1/8-in (28.5mm), 1-1/4-in (31.7mm), 1-3/8-in (34.9mm), 1-1/2-in (38.1mm), 1-5/8-in (41.2mm), 2-in (50.8mm) forstner bits.
- IRWIN Marples forstner bits drill clean and precise flat-bottomed holes and pocket holes quickly and easily
- Diameters 3/4-in and smaller: designed for clean holes
- Diameters larger than 3/4-in: teeth designed for clean holes
- Cutting angles maximize speed of cut
- Reduced shank fits 3/8-in and larger drills and drill presses
There are no reviews yet.