The improved SPEEDBOR Spade Bits now last 2X Longer and cut 2X Faster. Next-generation SPEEDBOR® Spade Bits feature a chamfered cutting edge for durability in cutting wood and optimized point tip that is wider and longer than previous IRWIN spade bits to minimize splintering and control speed. Patented Blue-Groove® cutting edge allows for a large cutting area for aggressive removal of wood chips and fast drilling.
- Drills holes 2X faster, more holes, less time
- Lasts 2X longer to get more done
- Chamfered cutting edges for increased durability
- Patented Blue Groove parabolic scoop for faster chip removal
- Designed for impact drivers with 1/4-in impact rated shank
- Drills faster on average versus IRWIN SPEEDBOR prior generation in 1-3/8in oak
- Application: drilling holes through clean wood
There are no reviews yet.