Weldtec ship auger bit with single cutter and side lip is designed to bore holes in wood where nails may be encountered. Cuts through nails without damaging the bit. The hollow center flute clears chips quickly out of the hole. Ideal for applications where chip clogging can be a problem such as with green wood and creosoted poles. Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs. The 7-1/2-in length allows bit to be used in tight areas and the wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole. The medium-fast screw point is ideal for general wood boring applications.
- WeldTec Ship Auger bits are MADE STRONGER and LAST LONGER because a harder cutting edge is welded to the base material
- 2X Nail Cutting Life compared to standard IRWIN ship augers
- Patent Pending Welded Cutting Edge
- Wide Flutes
- 7/16-in Quick Change Impact Shank
- Fully Forged Body on bits 3/4-in diameter and larger
There are no reviews yet.